Monday, August 23, 2010

Make mine "Fancy" please! All New Luxurious PBTs.





I'm so excited about my new "Fancy" PBTs and I couldn't wait to share them. I've been working on them for the past few weeks and I have to say I'm so in love with this new look. It's wonderful to have the opportunity to work with these beautiful fabrics that feel so luscious and luxurious to the touch. I hope you like them too!

In addition to the luxurious fabrics, these "Fancy" PBTs feature a roomy 4-pocket panel inside plus a single pocket that's perfect for your Cellphone, keys or Blackberry. And, to carry the luxurious feel one more step I've added delightful little feet on the bottom to help you keep it clean. I've been carrying mine (see "I made myself a new PBT!" post)for a few weeks now as my go-to Handbag and also as a Bible Tote when I needed a little extra room.

I'm going to be uploading them to my Etsy store this week, but I wanted to give you a sneak peak. If you have a second, I would love to hear what you think.

Stay tuned for more "Fancy" PBTs to come. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment