Wednesday, August 4, 2010

50 Days to 50!


Today marks 50 days before my 50th Birthday. I'm gonna ponder that while I go about my day. I have no problem admitting my age, or getting older or embracing this time in my life. It's a glorious time in my life...long awaited and hard earned. I do, however, like most people, have trouble believing it's already here! I feel like I'm a teenager...though I'd never wanna do that again!!

Anywho...just wanted to mark the moment. And, I'm gonna celebrate every moment of it.

1 comment:

  1. Well happy 50 days ;] I have a lot of respect for people who embrace their age. Most people are grouchy about it and don't want people to know about their age. I don't see why not, it's but a number of years and wonderful and not so wonderful experiences that should be honored and appreciated, because they are what makes you who you are today... and that's a great thing! :]

    ReplyDelete