Friday, August 6, 2010

I made myself a New PBT!






A friend asked me to make her a new PBT and inspired a design idea. I've been toying with it a bit over the past 6 months but never got around to it. Her special request was just what I needed to get me goin'. Don't know if she likes it yet but I love it!! It's the same width as my Large tote with changes to the height and strap length, as well as a few minor adjustments to the outside.

This fabric is a remnant I found a few years ago that I just couldn't decide what to do with because of the large pattern. I'm thrilled that it found it's way to this new look. I didn't add pockets to the outside because I didn't want anything to interfere with that gorgeous pattern. I love the creamy color scheme too.

I'm so excited to take this one to church on Sunday and see what my friend thinks of it. I'm wracking my brain to think of the perfect outfit to show it off! I'm like a kid for some reason with this one. I just love it!

I hope you like it too 'cause I'm seriously planning to add this to my line of PBTs. So, stay tuned. You will see more of this little baby!

Thanks for letting me share it with you.

P.S. I made that white button up many moons ago when I was a few sizes smaller...and then I quit smoking. LOL. I love it so much and couldn't bear to part with it so I decided to use it as decoration. Love it in my white room!

1 comment:

  1. i like the size of that one! love the blue and cream style too!! way to go!! :)

    ReplyDelete