Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday's Child! Gauranteed to make you smile.



It's Wednesday - already - and it's a great day to take stock of the week and see if we're heading in the right direction. I love Wednesday's because I get to go to Bible Study, which I love, and that is prefaced with a delicious Salted Caramel Mocha Latte. Double wammy! What's your Wednesday looking like?

Last night I received this photo from my good friend, Nayeli, of her little girl, Sophia carrying the Tote I made for her. I can't help but smile when I look at this delightful little girl so I thought I'd share my smile with you! I had so much fun making this Tote for Sophia and, frankly, couldn't stop smiling while I was making it. Maybe I'm in the wrong business. LOL

This Tote was truly a labor of love and I really wanted Sophia to love it. Thanks, Nayeli, for sharing this with me. I love it and you made my day!!

2 comments: