Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm live on CHEEP BOUTIQUE!

I've been waiting for this moment and it's finally here. My dearly loved "Bless You" Tissue Totes are live on CHEEP BOUTIQUE. Hey! I'm the deal of the day!

I love the women of CHEEP BOUTIQUE and am honored to support them in their start-up. They've only been live about a month now and are Sisters and stay-at-home Moms. It's an honor to do business with them!!

Please share CHEEP BOUTIQUE with all your friends and family. When you do you are helping lots of men and women making a living with their hands! Cheep Boutique is dedicated to daily deals on HANDMADE items.

In the days of MASS PRODUCED, Handmade with love is truly a gift.

For some reason I can't attach the link so here's the address: http://www.cheepboutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment