Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Quiet Space...



"My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me, O my people." And my heart responds "Lord, I am coming." (David speaks in Psalms 27:8)

Coffee is brewed and I'm heading to my Quiet Space to spend some time with God, my Friend, my Savior to hear what's on His heart today. I'm in need of instruction and direction for my day so I go to Him, my Creative Director!!. I know I will find peace and wisdom thru His beautiful WORD if I am only willing to listen and hear.

I have so much I need to do today, but I know this is the best investment of my time before I even tackle anything else. It's SO easy to let other things get in the way, but this is me taking control of my day and doing FIRST THINGS FIRST!

So, here I go....

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy!
    I love praying/talking to God on my runs!
    I can see his presence in the beauty of the morning!

    ReplyDelete