Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Memories....

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is already gone. Dinner was delicious as was the company. We had dinner with friends and it was a beautiful day with lots of laughter, delicious food and singing Christmas carols and Hymns around the piano. Haven't done that in a while and had a blast.

Yesterday I spent the day with my best friend and we had such a lovely time. The weather was absolutely perfect and it was wonderful to just hang together and catch up. Thanks, girl! You know I love ya!!

I'm so grateful for the many blessings of my life. God is so kind and gracious to me and more faithful than I will ever deserve. Thank you, Dear Lord for your provision, your deliverance and your love. You bring me such joy and I long to be more like you.

As we head into the Christmas season I'm determined to take it one day at a time and enjoy every precious moment of this wonderful life!!

And away we goooooo!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment