Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm a happy AVON Lady! Why, you ask?



I love being an AVON Lady, and I really love being an AVON Lady when I come across an AVON product that makes me feel fabulous. The new RESURFACING EXPERT Smoothing Fluid is AMAZING! and I truly love how it makes my skin feel. I realize that I am, indeed, an AVON Lady and you would expect to hear that from me, but you would NOT hear that from me if it wasn't true. I would simply be a good Southern girl and "say nothing if I couldn't say something nice." LOL.

Here's what AVON says about the RESURFACING EXPERT: Overnight - transforms skin to look younger, smoother and revitalized. In 3 days - dramatically retexturizes skin to reveal the look of youthful radiance.

Here's what I say about the RESURFACING EXPERT: DITTO! I'm hooked on how my skin looks and feels with the RESURFACING EXPERT. (took me forever to get the name right, LOL, but I got it!!) I've never been a big fan of my skin so it makes me so happy to look in the mirror and see smoother, more dewey skin looking back at me. Makes me feel like a girl!!!

If you wanna give it a try it's ONLY $20 this week from AVON (reg. $38). AND, it's 100% GUARANTEED. It's good stuff, girls. And if your skin isn't happy with it, simply return it. It's that simple. But, I don't think you're gonna need to.

You can find it in my ONLINE STORE at www.youravon.com/pennybennett. Or! You can call your local Avon Rep and make her day by asking about the RESURFACING EXPERT. Either way, I hope you'll give it a shot. I think it's awesome!

Thanks for letting me share it with you. What kind of AVON Lady would I be if I didn't share my good news with you. Have a fabulous day!!

Please feel free to share with your friends. You tell one, then they tell one.... There are AVON Ladies everywhere so spread the love!!

1 comment: