Sunday, October 10, 2010

Birthday Girls Getaway Weekend!





I was kidnapped for my 50th Birthday! And, I'm not pressin' charges.

My girlfriends kidnapped me for a surprise Birthday getaway weekend in Panama City Florida. Two others of us had birthdays too so we just celebrated all weekend. Long walks on the beach. Bible study, pondering and great conversation. Good food and tons of laughter (these girls crack me up!). SO much fun and I'm eternally grateful and humbled by their generosity in creating this special moment for me. I have to thank my wonderful husband too because he was in on it all and helped them surprise me.

I wanted to share these beautiful women with you this evening 'cause I just think they're awesome. To Kelly, Janice and Trish I publicly say: Thank you for making my 50th Birthday to best birthday ever!!!! I gotta say thank you to Nayeli too because she helped with the surprise and was too funny in the process. She's delightful!!
I love you girls and am honored and humbled to call you "friend."

Here they are!! The birthday getaway girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment