Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Black & White Damask! What's not to love?






I've been meaning to post this gorgeous damask Tote and I'm finally getting it done. I made this at the request of a dear friend and I'm so pleased with how it turned out. It's a New size made especially for her but I'd love to do more. I think it's a really cool Tote and it holds a ton. The finished measurement is: 12h x 18h x 6d. The black and white damask is a classic combo and she wanted it paired with a sort-of lime green. I'd love to have this in the Damask with HOT PINK. Yeah, Baby. Anyway... it was fun trying something new and I just love how it turned out!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE it!! I may have to discuss having you make one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to! I seriously need to make one for myself. I'm always the last one. How is that? LOL.

    ReplyDelete