Monday, July 26, 2010

Need a great gift idea?


Since it's Christmas in July I thought you might appreciate a few gift ideas. I've honestly never been good at shopping early for Christmas - because I hate waiting to give it to 'em - but maybe you're more disciplined than I am in that regard.


Here's a Bible Tote I gave to my gorgeous niece for her birthday this year. She LOVES her MeMaw's chocolate chip cookies so I baked a big batch of cookies for her from Mom's recipe and filled this "chocolate" brown PBT chock full of cookies. Of course, I had to make sure the Tote matched the whole chocolate chip cookie color scheme (what can I do? I have to!) I found the the plastic bags (for gift baskets) at the Dollar Store and then wrapped the whole thing in tons of brightly colored ribbons.


I did one for my Mom full of her favorite Avon products (lots of good smellin' stuff) and some beautiful earrings I found on Etsy. She loved it!!


Maybe you have someone special in your life who would love a Bible Tote filled with goodies? How about a "Perfect manicure" PBT, a SPA PBT, a Sweet Treats PBT, a Jane Austen PBT (their favorite Jane Austin book - uhhh Pride and Prejudice!!!! - and the movie to match)....the possibilities are endless.


I hope this helps give you lots of ideas of your own. It's one of my new favorite gifts to give. Who doesn't love a basket (aka bag) full of goodies.


How would you use the PBT to make a great gift? What would you want in YOUR PBT goodie bag? Don't be shy...tell! I'd love to hear it.



1 comment:

  1. loved it! super cute idea and yummy too!! have a good day!

    ReplyDelete