Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If I were a horse I'd be a PALOMINO!













Look at this gorgeous creature!! I'm so in love with horses and particularly the Palomino. For starters Cream & Caramel is my favorite color combo. I can't get enough....as evidenced by my creamy & mocha logo, hangtags, business cards. It's all about the creamy!

I love this beautiful girl. Snapped her photo at the Kentucky Horse Park a few weeks ago on vacation with my husband. Wish I could have taken her home with me. All of the horses were so gorgeous. Check out the Appalousa (spell-check?) in full gallop.

I have always loved God's description of the horse in the book of Job (ch. 39): "He paws the earth and rejoices in his strength... Fiercely he paws the ground and rushes forward into battle when the trumpet blows."

"Rejoices in his strength". That gets me every time. How glorious!!


Ahhhh, I gotta go again to the Horse park. I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny,
    I love your tote & your shop they are so pretty. My favorite horse was named Kenny. He was a rich very dark chocolate. If I remember right he was a quarter horse crossed with a thoroughbred. I would feed him apples whenever I went to horse camp. He was a Wrangler horse far too big for us campers. Of course this was 20 years ago! Thanks for showing the beautiful horse photos they brought back some great memories.

    ReplyDelete