Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In God's Waiting Room

 Wonderful blog post from "Just Between Us" magazine.  I don't know about you but waiting is not my best thing.  Yet, God continues to train in the art of waiting and insists on strengthening my "Patience" muscle.  As Beth Moore once said, "He's the bossiest thing." LOL 

I do love that He takes the time to encourage me in my waiting, and inspire me thru others who are also waiting.  If we indeed try to "wait" until everything is NORMAL again we would NEVER get anything done.  That said:  I hope this post will encourage and inspire you as it did me. 

Have a wonderful day.
Penny

Just Between Us Magazine: In God's Waiting Room: Dear Friends, Are you in God’s waiting room?   How is your patience?  What are you waiting for?  Are you waiting for ...

No comments:

Post a Comment