Friday, March 30, 2012

COLOR BLOCK Rocks! My new Monogram PBT!!



I love COLOR BLOCK and am thrilled to see it's everywhere this Spring. I noted in my Etsy store that this Tote was inspired by an episode of The Lucy Show(the ones with Mr. Mooney). She was wearing a gorgeous Navy Coat (over a shell and skirt of same color of course) with bright green lining. Her handbag was the same shade of Navy with green trim. Gorgeous! Don't know why I love that but I do. So feminine and classy. I immediately saw this PBT in my head and made it the next day. I adore Hot Pink and Black!

And, NOW I can offer MONOGRAM too! I'm working on various color combinations (including Lucy's Blue & Green) as we speak and I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS. What favorite COLOR COMBINATION would you want to "get the Word out" in? Whether it's the WORD, your WORK, or WEIGHT WATCHERS, my Color Block Monogram PBT will serve you well! It's super sturdy and LOVES BOOKS so load 'er up! LOL.

Either way, I'd love to hear what you think. Have a great day!! And, stay tuned for more fun COLOR BLOCK Totes from Penny Bennett Totes.

This HOT PINK and BLACK is in my Etsy store now! ($32; $42 with Monogram)

Have a "colorful" day! It's FRIDAY people!!!!

www.PennyBennett.Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment