Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm in Love with my Sewing Room!!!









I'm so in love with my sewing Room! My husband helped me re-design and re-organize it when I got home from taking care of my Mom after her illness. I pinch myself every time I look in there from the living room and see the candles lit, and my deliciously girly pink lacy lamp. It's so functional and creative and inspires the heck out of me. I'm so blessed to have this lovely place to work and I will do my best to take good care of it and be a good steward of such a gift!!

It's also my quiet space when I want to read my Bible and pray. My favorite spot is on the bed with my comfy pillows and a hot cup of coffee right beside me. So peaceful.

It's my little corner of the world and I'm so grateful for the gift it is to my life. Thanks to my wonderfully creative Hubby for helping me make it SO beautiful. I just love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment