Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I got CUPCAKES in my BUCKET!!



Yesterday my Husband brought me back a treat...my favorite cupcakes from Gigi's Cupcakes here in Nashville. Not 1, Not 2, FOUR cupckaes. I am in LOVE with the Wedding Cake cupcake so he bought me 2 of those and 2 of the Red Velvet cupcake (tied for 1st place). OH...MY....WORD!!!

As you can see from the pic there is one already missing! Oops. Ate it right away. And, I must confess I ate another before bedtime. I know, I know! But, I was just so happy and enjoyin' myself.

Consider my bucket & my belly filled to the brim. LOL. He's too sweet to me and hardly ever passes that place without bringing me a cupcake. That delicious man fills my bucket every way with sweetness, and thoughtfulness, and wisdom, and love, and, laughter and... well, you get the point. I am so blessed!!

Hopefully I'll fill his a little today too. Here's to cupcakes in our buckets!!

Hope you get yours filled today and fill someone else's while you're at it. The Bible says "give and it will be given back to you pressed down, all scrunched together to make room for more! (my translation!) How true! How true! And, I still have 2 cupcakes to go.

Now, go fill some buckets!! I sure would love to hear about it too.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment