Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gettin' the WORD out one PBT at a Time!...Part 2


I went to a "Drive your Business" workshop yesterday with Boyens Group (www.boyensgroup.com)here in Nashville and I am so pumped!! So much to do, so little time.

John is a fabulous Mentor and Coach and I am always so inspired and equipped with wonderful, practical tools to grow my business and be more efficient. By the time I leave I feel like a Fortune 500 Company! LOL

Made myself a new Tote for the occasion and it's to die for...well, at least I love it. I love this style for my Handbag and just have to make some more. What do you think? Made a matching Bible Tote too to carry my books, workshop materials, etc.

This is gonna show up in my Etsy store in the next couple days so stay tuned!!!

If you like it, I'd be honored if you'll share with your friends.

Meanwhile, have a fabulous weekend everybody. Savor every minute!!

To see what's new in my store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PennyBennett

No comments:

Post a Comment