Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

It's Christmas Eve and it's been the most awesome day. Tomorrow is Christmas is I'm feeling very grateful for excited for the future. God is so good and kind and unbelievably gracious that it overwhelms me to think how I could ever even come close to thanking Him for all He's done. Can you imagine the "thank you" note you'd try to write? Oy! Words fail me. I usually call on David and his beautiful Psalms to help me find the words that sing His praises in a way that comes close to expressing how I feel.

I love to sing His Psalms back to Him whenever I get the chance. I found myself in the car the other day and overwhelmed with joy at the words of Psalm 63 ( I think it was) coming from the radio. I'm sorry! That's just good stuff!!

Well, on that note: I'm snuggling in after a wonderful gathering of friends and delicious food and celebration.

I wish for all who land here a very Merry Christmas. Jesus, my Hero, my Savior, my Defender, my Friend. I love you so! There is no more that I can say.

Good night and sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment