Monday, November 15, 2010

AVON calling!




Good morning!

My 3rd Anniversary with AVON is coming up and I'm feeling the need to celebrate. I love my AVON business and find great pleasure in serving my Avon customers. Every other Tuesday is AVON delivery day and I can't wait to get my hands on all the goodies and wrap them up in pretty bows and ribbons for my Avon friends.

I want to give them the best AVON experience possible and if I can make them smile in the process then my work here is done. LOL. I'm such a girly-girl and I can wrap a ribbon on just about anything so it's pure joy for me.

My business model is "Neiman Marcus service on an Avon budget." I don't think we should have to shop at Neiman Marcus to receive excellent customer service and I want my business to be a gift to my customers. I have a long way to go in being the best I can be but I learn something new every day that makes me better.

To all of my AVON friends out there: I truly appreciate you and look forward to every opportunity I have to serve you with AVON. I know it sounds cliche but I mean every word; It truly is a pleasure to serve you!

No comments:

Post a Comment