Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You've got the look!

I am officially in love with Shabby blogs. Being a shabby girl myself I love all of the wonderful muted colors, distressed edges, vintage designs and the all together delightful vision that is "shabby".

So, what do you think? I adore yellow and this one jumped out at me. I'll probably be changing my look a lot because it's just so fun....and I can! How cool is that? For now, I'm in a sunny mood and this is the look to launch the Penny Bennett blog. I spent the day at the pool with my Mom, Sister and Niece and the sun was indeed delightful.!

Then we went shopping and I found the most delightful white gauze ribbon hand-stamped with the word....are you ready?...."delightful". Well, of course I had to have it! Can't wait to wrap it around the perfect gift. I may just have to make some of my own I think. What a fabulous idea. I'll have to take a picture and show it to you later.

Till then... have a wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment